Now, here I am...again...with the 50 questions series. The good news is this is the next to the last set. So far, it's been an interesting ride, but I'm ready to get this series completed!!
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? This is a tough question considering the fact that death related issues are a touchy subject for me. I would want to split my time with everyone I love. I would go into detail, but I think this answer is sufficient!
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? Heck no!! If you've been following me, you know good and well I'm not studying being center of attention (see here). I would hate being famous. As far as being extremely attractive, I'm that already...so no need to waste 10 years for it! ;-)
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living? When you're alive, you're doing the bare minimum; you're basically just living a life; and doing the things you have to do. When you're truly living, you're enjoying yourself; you're enjoying life; and you're doing some of the things you want to do. Don't get me wrong, we all have to do the bare minimum (work, pay bills, eat, sleep, etc.) but while doing those things, we want to make sure we're doing some of the things we enjoy doing too.
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? I think most of us want to do things right the first time. No one wants to have to deal with the repercussions of mistakes. Yes, you can learn from the mistakes you make, but I would much rather weigh the options and make the best decisions I can...as to hopefully avoid mistakes in the future. All of life is a learning process and yes mistakes are a great teacher and yes mistakes add a little flavor to life...but I'd much rather learn from the mistakes of others!!
We're almost finished!! Hang in there...and I'll try to do the same.