How has my workout changed?I was reading some of my posts and thinking to myself, "Mionna! Why are you so wordy?!" So, this post won't be long at all!
My updates for this month
(last month's update):
- squats w/ bar: 215 pounds, 1 time
- walking front lunges: 95 pounds, 12 times
- standing side leg raises: 30 pounds, 15 times
- side lunges: 25 pounds, 15 times
- back lunges: 50 pounds, 15 times
As you can see, I've been doing some work. I haven't been to a gym in a while, but I'm still making my squat rack work for me.
I know my next couple of updates will be a little light because the holidays are coming up and I'll be doing a lot of traveling. This is the time of year when I wouldn't be surprised if most people's workouts get a little light when they should be the heaviest! LOL. However, I'm going to keep myself motivated!!
What are some things you do to keep yourself motivated?!