Lottabody Product ReviewYou guys know I get a curlBOX every month and every month curlBOX hosts a chat to talk about the items in the box for that month. I always participate. Most times the brands participate and it's a good opportunity to connect with the brands and other naturalistas about that months products.
The June curlbOX was full of goodies. It included:
- Cantu Sulfate-free Cleansing Cream
- Cantu Sulfate-free Hydrating Cream Conditioner
- Softee Extenshine Morrocan Argan Oil Perfecting Serum
- Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer
- Lottabody Control Me Edge Gel
- Organix Kukui Shampoo and Conditioner
During the June curlBOX chat Lottabody (@LoveLottabody) decided to give away their complete line of styling products. They've recently revamped the line and I was very curious to see what they had to offer, so I decided to try to win and I did!
|The new and complete line of Lottabody!|
|Don't let this pic fool you...my head isn't that big! :-)|
These are the first two products I've tried from this line and I love it so far. The smell is out of this world and I would recommend these two products from what I've experienced so far...for natural hair and relaxed hair alike!
Have you tried Lottabody (new or old)?! Tell me what you think!