25 Months NaturalAs promised, I'll only be doing length checks every other month. February is my first length check of 2014 and I must admit that I'm not too excited about it. Let's go on and take a look:
December 25 = 99 weeks natural (1 year, 10 months, 25 days)
58 weeks since the BC (1 year, 1 month, 12 days)
March 2 = 105 weeks natural (2 years, 1 month, 2 days)
64 weeks since the BC (1 year, 3 months, 17 days)
So...I found a date calculator! Now I won't have to calculate the time in my head!! As far as a summary, not too much has changed since my last length check:
- Let me tell you how hard it is to line these pictures up so my face is in the same spot...lol! Even though it looks like my hair didn't grow any, my hair is growing and I know that. I feel like the growth is for nil because of my split ends. I've gone through so many options about what to do because I want to take care of this NOW!! You don't exactly want to go to someone new when you need a haircut...and I don't have enough time saved up to take off from work right now, so...I'm in a bind! I've even thought about getting a pair of scissors and doing it myself!! For now, I'm just trying my best not to manipulate my hair too much and I'm also trying not to be too frustrated with it when I style it.
- I finally got an opportunity to use one of the products from the February curlBOX (which I'll be writing a post on later in the week). This first curlBOX was full of conditioners, so I couldn't use them until wash day. The March box has already been sent out, so I'm curious to see what's in it AND hopefully they'll send it to the correct address this time!
- Other tidbits
- I'm still dealing with a lot of shedding.
- I'm trying to drink more water because I know that affects my hair.
- ...and I had to revert back to coconut oil this past two weeks because my hair was more dry than usual. I attributed this to the wrap lotion I used as setting lotion!
I'll continue to go through these motions because I need and have to do my hair!! But y'all pray for me!
P.S. - I got another snow day today...Yay!! I love less than 5-day work weeks!!
Y'all have as good a day as I'm having (because I'll still be sleep when this posts :-)!